Crocheted Baby Dress



Crocheted Baby Dress


            I made this adorable little dress for my equally adorable little sister when she was born.  I was looking for a craft to take on, and my mom gave me a baby dress book of my great grandmas to look at for any ideas.  As soon as I saw this dress and coat, I thought it was so cute, I just had to make it!  So I found the yarn I wanted and started making it.  It was so much fun seeing it look more like a dress every day!  I don’t know how many times I tried it on my sister, but I was just super excited to actually be making something that someone could wear!  I would have pictures of my sister I this dress, but even though I made the dress too big for her at first, babies grow fast, so sadly she never got to wear her dress.  It was still fun making this dress though, so maybe someday I’ll have a baby girl and she can wear it!  




Comments

  1. What a great baby dress! It looks so very sweet on Miss Bunny too. Good choice for her hair ribbons also, Blondie Belle; and, fun reading your description!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment