Blue Doily

Blue Doily


           This blue doily is the first doily I made.  Of course when I first started this doily it went really fast; the doily was small and the rows took almost no time at all to complete.  I was really excited to work on it, I would take it everywhere with me to work on it, and every spare moment I would run to get it.  But, as the doily got bigger, the rows got longer, and I sort of lost some of my enthusiasm, it would take me like a whole hour just to crochet one row!  Finally,there were less and less rows left to finish, and I made it to the end of my doily.  Now I use my doily to decorate my room as shown in the picture above. 



Comments

  1. You should print the instructions for making this lovely doily! Also, did you block it when you finished crocheting it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not Block it. Actually when I made it, my stitches were different sizes sometimes, so it doesn't lay completely strait. I will try to put on the instructions as soon as possible, I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the book that has the pattern in it right now, so it will probably be a while before I can get it on here, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the doily is very pretty whether it is made to lie flat or wavy. I hope you are able find the pattern some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment