Latch-hook Pillow


Latch-hook Pillow


            This latch-hook pillow I made when I was about five or six.  My little sister who is five is making one right now and she loves it!  Latch-hooking is really easy, it just takes some time to make it.  I made a pillow out of mine because my mom had made one for my crib before I was born.  The one she made for me was Winnie the Pooh, and matched my nursery when I was little.  Now, when I make my bed I have two latch hook pillows to decorate with!  I remember having fun doing the latch hook in the beginning.  Latch hook projects are very time consuming and take a lot of patience especially when your five, even though they're not very difficult to master.  One problem I had in finishing it, was that the small pieces of yarn get lost very easily.  My pillow ended up being a little smaller than it would have been originally because I lost several of the colors.  All in all, I still enjoy looking at my pillow, and I'm glad I was dedicated to finish it.

 This is my pillow up here.  The pillow below is the one my mom made for me.


Comments

  1. Great job on your latch-hook pillow, Blondie Belle! I enjoy making them too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment