SOAPS

SOAPS
 



 
Here are some soaps one of my sisters and I made last summer.  These soaps make great presents for any holiday.  We gave some of the soaps to the grandparents and cousins for Christmas.  The white ones were honey and oatmeal, for soft skin.  The pink and blue ones were a basic Shea butter soap.  They were lavender scented, and those ones were my favorite.  My mom helped us melt the Shea butter soap in a double boiler, and we stirred in our own colors and placed them into the molds.  We even made some "soap on a rope" soaps for our cousins and grandpa.  They all loved them, except the three year old.  He took a giant bite out of his delicious looking soap and thought is was disgusting.  Everyone got a good laugh out of that!

Comments

  1. I love the soaps I got!! It is neat to hear what happened behind the scenes; thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my soap, especially the blue dolphin and beige seashells. They are so rich and creamy. What a great homemade gift idea! Thank you again, Annabel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment