Crocheted Hats

Crocheted Hats



            I just made these hats a few days ago and I am just starting another one for my youngest sister.  I learned to knit before I learned to crochet, but I thought crocheting looked like a lot of fun, so my mom sat me down and taught me to crochet.  I don’t remember the very first thing I made, but crocheting is a lot of fun and a helps pass the time away.  These hats are quite simple and only take about a day to finish them.  They would make great gifts, and who wouldn’t want to wear one of these! 

 This is me and my four year old sister wearing our hats. 



 

            Here is the hat I am starting for my youngest sister.  I know it does not look like a hat quite yet, as you can see I have only done three rows, but I wanted to let you see it at the very beginning.  I will keep you updated!     
            The yarn I am using is red, pink and white, so it makes a really cool combination! 

Comments

  1. You and Natalie look darling in your crocheted hats. They came out beautifully. I like the color combinations in your new hat too. It shows nicely on your homemade bedspread. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment