Fruit Custard Pie

            Now, if you’re looking for a delicious dessert to end your day, you have come to the right place.  I have this two time award winning Fruit Custard Pie, that is easy to make, and great to taste.  I made this Fruit Custard Pie tonight, and as you can see it got devoured very quickly I had to squeeze my way in to take a picture before it was completely gone.  My favorite fruit to put in this pie is rhubarb; that is how it is made in the picture.  The Fruit Custard Pie is made with six simple ingredients, pie crust, fruit, eggs, milk, flour, and sugar.  This pie tastes great hot with ice-cream or cold with a glass of warm milk.  I put this pie in my county fair and I was super excited when I found out that it won the Judges Choice Award!  I started to run and tell the rest of my family when one of the judges came up and started telling me how much they had all loved my pie.  She said that it was so good, they gave some to grounds keeper at the fairgrounds.  He said that my pie was one of the best rhubarb pies he had ever eaten, so I just had to have the Judge’s Choice Award.  She also apologized for my pie being pretty much gone! 


Fruit Custard Pie        
~    ~    ~    ~               

400* for one hour                    

1 pie crust
4 cups of fruit, cherries, peaches, rhubarb, or plums. 
Rinsed and chopped.
3 eggs
3 T milk
1-2 cups of sugar, to taste.
4 T flour


Place fruit into unbaked pie crust.
Beat eggs and milk in small bowl.
Mix sugar and flour in separate bowl.  Then
pour into egg mixture and mix well.  Pour
over fruit in crust and bake!  ENJOY! 

Comments

  1. I have tasted this award-winning rhubarb custard pie, and it is a wonderful recipe. I can hardly wait to have another piece of Blondie Belle's pie in front of me. It is so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I cant wait to make some more for you=]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment