AFGHAN

 
AFGHAN

            This afghan is one of the first things I ever crocheted.  It took me about a year to finish it, and it definitely tried my patience.  Every time I thought I was done with one of the squares, it ended up that I had done too many stitches, it was lopsided, or I had done the stitches so big it was bigger than the rest of the squares.  I was ready to give up, but my mom kept encouraging me through the long process of making the afghan.  When the last square was done, I couldn't wait to piece them together. When at last I added the creamy white border that finished it, I was so proud of what I accomplished!  




  




Comments

  1. That is so beautiful!! It looks so soft and I love the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your afghan is terrific! You did an awesome job on it, Blondie Belle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment